Mabe - May 22, June 5, 19, & 26
Out of stock - Need more?
Instructor: Judie Hershey
Date: Sundays, May 22, June 5, 19, & 26
Class Size: 6
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sure to be a staple of your summer wardrobe, Mabe is a top down lace yoke sweater. Let the color fade in and out over the sea of eyelets.
Yoke pattern is charted.
Gauge: 22 sts and 32 rnds = 4” / 10 cm in St st on larger needles
DK weight yarn. The sample was knit in Berroco Isola, but Vivo, Summer Sesame would work nicely, too. Refer to the pattern for required yardage.
16” & 32” circular needles, sizes 3 (3.25 mm) and 5 (3.75 mm) or size to obtain gauge
1 set each double-pointed needles, sizes 3 and 5 or long circular needles for magic loop.
Pattern: Mabe by Amy Christoffers. Available in the shop or on Ravelry.
Waste yarn to hold sleeve stitches
Please have a completed, blocked gauge swatch before class starts.
Beginner- you have no experience with the technique or skills, the class is designed to teach you the basics.
Intermediate - you have some experience and confidence with the technique or skills, but need a bit more practice, you are ready to take your skills to the next level.
Advanced - you know how to read patterns and understanding how the stitch is made; you know what you are doing. You are ready for a challenge and to learn new techniques and skills.
NOTE: The cost of the class does not include materials or patterns so these must be purchased separately. We are more than happy to help you choose the proper materials listed for each class. Please be sure to make your purchases prior to class to avoid any delay in start time. Yarn must be purchased from Harps & Thistles Yarn Emporium.
Class descriptions will include experience level and provide instructions for any homework that needs to be completed prior to class. Please come prepared since there will not be time during class to catch up on homework. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding homework.
Class sizes are limited so students must register and pay prior to the class, in person, online or call-in to reserve a spot. We accept cash, check or credit card payments for classes.
Cancel 48 hrs or more prior to class - full refund
Cancel 24 - 48 hrs prior to class - Receive a store credit for full amount
Cancel less than 24 hrs prior to class - No Refund of any kind
If Harps & Thistles and/or the instructor cancels the class for any reason you will have a choice of applying the fee to another class or receiving a refund.
- Preparation – Class details will include experience level and provide instructions for any homework that needs to be completed prior to class. Please come prepared because there will not be time during class to catch up on homework. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding homework.
- Materials – The cost of the class does not include materials or patterns so these must be purchased separately. Unless otherwise stated, we require that all class yarn is purchased at Harps & Thistles. Just let us know if you need assistance with your selection, we're happy to help! Please be sure to make your purchases prior to class to avoid any delay in start time.
- Payment – Students must register and pay PRIOR to the class, in person, online or call-in to reserve a spot. We accept cash, check or credit card payments for classes.
Free domestic shipping on orders over $75!
If you live locally and plan to pick up your order choose LOCAL PICKUP at checkout and we will send you an email notification when it's ready!
- Items in new condition must be returned within 30 days to receive a refund
- Returns within 30-60 days are eligible for exchange or store credit
- No returns after 60 days
*Note: We make every effort to ship orders out the same day they are received, but depending on the time of day, orders may not go out until the next day.
Visit our FAQ page to learn more →
You May Also Like
You May Also Like