- Long staple length helps Carys wear well and maintains its shape better than other soft wools
- Made in the UK
- Wool is humanely raised in an environmentally-conscious manner
- Colors tend to be more muted and earthy
- 100% Blue Faced Leicester wool
- Worsted/DK weight
- Knits up at a gauge of 4.75 to 5.5 stitches per inch on size US 5-7 (3.75-5.5mm) needles.
- 3.5 oz, 230 yards
- Hand wash, dry flat
Yarn must be returned within 30 days to receive a refund.
Yarn may be returned within 30-90 days for exchange or store credit.
No returns after 90 days.
Needles are returnable within 24 hours for refund.
Needles may be returned within a week of purchase for exchange or store credit.
No returns after one week.
Custom orders require 50% down with the balance due when yarn is picked up.
Custom orders may be retuned for exchange or store credit only – no refunds.
All returns must be in like new condition with all labels and tags in good condition.