Heather Sweater - February 12, 19, 26, & March 5
Out of stock - Need more?
Due to the rise of COVID-19 infections, all students must be fully vaccinated, and be willing to show proof of vaccination. Masks are required, and must be worn while in the shop. We want to keep everyone, both students and staff, safe.
With Marissa Lindsey
Dates: Saturdays, February 12, 19, 26, & March 5
Difficulty Level: Advanced beginner (must have some experience with basic stitches and working rows, in the round)
Sizes: (w/yardage): XS/1100, S/1320, M/1595, L/1870, XL/2145, 2X/2420, 3X/2695, 4X/2970, 5X/3245
Suggested Yarn: Berroco Ultra Wool = 6, 6, 8, 8.5, 9, 11, 11.5, 13.5, 17 balls total; broke down by colors – balls of Main color (3, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5), balls each of colors A, B & C (1, 1, 1.5, 1.5, 2, 2, 2.5, 2.5, 3)
Hook: 4mm USG/6 & 5mm USH/8 hook
Pattern: Heather Sweater by Christaco Designs available in the shop or on Ravelry.
Description: This cozy sweater features a split cowl neck, side split and can be made with any combination of colors. Because it is worked top-down, this sweater is easily customized to fit, with no seaming. Your color choices and placement means you can create a wide range looks for your project. This pattern is made entirely of half double crochet stitches and features a few new techniques for advanced beginners (foundation stitches, raglan seams, working in 3rd loop of hdc, and short rows) and proves to be an easy & delightful sweater to work up for anyone who ventures to try.
• Beginner – you have no experience with the technique or skills, the class is designed to teach you the basics.
• Intermediate – you have some experience and confidence with the technique or skills, but need a bit more practice, you’re ready to take your skills to the next level.
• Advanced – you know how to read patterns and understanding how the stitch is made; you know what you are doing. You are ready for a challenge and to learn new techniques and skills.
• A full refund will be given if you cancel 48 hrs or more prior to class.
• Cancellation 24 – 48 hrs prior to class will receive a store credit for the next time the same class is offered.
• Cancellation less than 24 hrs prior to class – No refund of any kind.
• If Harps & Thistles Yarn Emporium and/or the instructor cancels the class for any reason you will have a choice of applying the fee to another class or receiving a refund.
Free domestic shipping on orders over $75!
If you live locally and plan to pick up your order choose LOCAL PICKUP at checkout and we will send you an email notification when it's ready!
- Items in new condition must be returned within 30 days to receive a refund
- Returns within 30-60 days are eligible for exchange or store credit
- No returns after 60 days
*Note: We make every effort to ship orders out the same day they are received, but depending on the time of day, orders may not go out until the next day.
Visit our FAQ page to learn more →
You May Also Like
You May Also Like