In an effort to give back to our communities, Fiber Addiction and Harps & Thistles Yarn Emporium are joining forces for some friendly competition to see just who has the most charitable customers. We’ll be collecting donations and handing out tickets throughout the summer for Summa Birthing Center & Forbes House and will top it off a drawing for a $50 gift card to each shop!
Here’s how it works…
1. Purchase yarn to knit or crochet an item for charity. Hat, scarf, baby blanket, etc. **
2. Register your purchase on the sign-up sheet in the shop.
3. Return your knitted/crocheted item and receive 1 ticket for each item. Items made from multiple skeins will be awarded 1 ticket per skein of yarn used.
4. You will also receive a $5 coupon when you turn in your first donation. This coupon is good for a purchase at either shop.
5. Gift cards will take place August 1th & winner will be notified.
Use any pattern you like for these items and for the baby items especially, we ask that you use yarn that is soft and washable (wool is OK).
**You are welcome to make donations made from yarn shop quality yarn from your stash but will only receive tickets and/or coupons for yarn purchased from one of our shops. All donations must be machine washable.